Important Steps For Your First Login
Please read first! To ensure you get proper credit for contact hours you should perform the following steps the first time you visit:
- After reading the steps below, click the green "Take a Course" button to get started
- You'll be taken to our partner site where you should enter your login information you received in your welcome email. NOTE: Don't register as a new user. Just login with the username and password we supplied
- After you are logged in, click the "My Profile" link and fill in your profile information
- Enter the State you're licensed in
- Your license number
- Your profession/title
- Then click the button "Update Your User Information"
- The CEU courses you take will be reported electronically to the board for Nurses in FL and DC. Completing your profile ensures you receive proper credit.
- Ready to get started? Just click the green button to the right to take a course. This will take you to our partner site where you can log in and take your courses.
Take A Course
We've partnered with RN.ORG to deliver over 100 peer-reviewed CE courses. Your annual membership gives you unlimted access to all courses.
Already performed the steps on the left? Great! You're ready to take a course.